Oak Ridge Swim Team Volunteer Junior Coach
The Oak Ridge Swim Team is seeking a few junior coaches to assist the coaching staff with daily practices and swim meets. This is a great opportunity for swimmers interested in one day being a park of the Oak Ridge Swim Team Staff. This position is offered to Oak Ridge swimmers who have been part of the team for at least one year and are between the ages of 14 and 18.
We are looking for junior coaches with a passion for swimming and with great team spirit. They must be good role models with good attitudes. They need to willing and AVAILABLE to help coaches with daily set up and break down of practices and swim meets.
- Must attend practices and all swim meets if possible
- Arrive 15 minutes before practice starts to help set up the pool
- Assist coaches with practice, be a demonstration when asked (will be required to get in the pool)
- Uphold team values and manage oneself properly away from the pool and on social networks
- Attend all team events if possible
- Help with swimmers 10 years and under during swim meets